Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
Why Work at Lenovo
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description And Requirements
We are Lenovo!
Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership – a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded. We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never stand still. No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us you can create real impact.
Lenovo is looking for a position of a Relationship Account Manager for UAE, handling Large Enterprise, and Public accounts. Relationship Account Manager contributes on building and delivering client computing solutions to customers and will team up with channel partners
These are your detailed responsibilities:
- Acquire new corporate and public accounts in the UAE; you will be responsible for revenue, share of wallet, and customer satisfaction and driving growth in assigned accounts
- Plan, facilitate and/or conduct complex negotiations for assigned accounts
- Generate and coordinate solutions with other functions or team members to solve complex problems
- Prepare status reports, including Forecast sheet, activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Perform contract management functions
- Establish and maintain professional relationships as trusted advisor with current and potential clients
You will report to our Relationship Segment Lead for Gulf, supporting customers in the Enterprise and Public Sector.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the IT industry
- At least 3 years experience dealing with public sector and large enterprise accounts
- Bachelor degree in Business or IT
- Proven track record on achieving and overachieving assigned sales target
What We Will Offer You:
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
- An attractive compensation package
We are looking forward to discussing this position with you soon!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.