The job holder will be responsible for maximizing market share of the concept through development and implementation of effective Visual Merchandising standards and methods, in line with Company objectives. The job holder will also be responsible for managing the development and implementation of effective visual merchandising and creative displays standards to create a world class visually stunning brand proposition and in store retail environment.
DO — Key Responsibilities
· Manage development of creative and innovative Visual Merchandising solutions for the Fashion and impulse business for the concept.
· Plan and manage visual merchandising tasks to minimize expenditure and maximize productivity within the allocated budget
· Maximize market share using visual merchandising skill and business awareness
2.Visual Merchandising Plan and Design
· Manage, conceptualize and ensure implementation of the Brand Visual Strategy for Fashion and Impulse departments
· Co-ordinate with Buyers, Marketing, Store Operations, Projects in determining specific visual merchandising needs for conceptualization and design of Visual Merchandising solutions such as fixtures, image photos and point of sale materials etc
· Plan and develop detailed guidelines and planograms for the department, followed by model store execution.
· Ensure development and implementation of effective Visual Merchandising standards and methods to ensure consistency across all stores.
· Supervise development of creative and innovative Visual Merchandising seasonal concept solutions
· Manage construction and documentation of instore creatives and window guidelines, as required for the departments.
· Plan and ensure development of New Season and Brand update store set ups
· Conducts market research/audit/monitor competitors and understand the latest trends
· Assess and recommend action and create guidelines for promotions and events, and execution across all stores within specified timelines.
· Ensure development and training of In-store Visual Merchandisers, on merchandising standards, space planning and store layout and other visual merchandising techniques.
· Collate and rollout guidelines for all departments of VM teams, with all stakeholders.
· Collate and review collated feedback from territory VM teams reagrding guidelines (for all departments) alongwith department VM specialists.
· Keep a track of budget and expenses for all territories.
· Collate Photo reports from all territories and review with department VM specialist.
· Managing the events calendar, weekly bulleteins and team projects trackers for the team.
4. People Management
· Conducting Workshops with the store teams
· Developing department visual merchandising champs in regions for effective execution of guidelines and ensure consistency