ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER –
PR, Social Media & Influencer Marketing
The Social Media, PR & Influencer Assistant Manager will manage the creation and execution of social media, PR and influencer strategies and campaigns.
In this role, you will work to increase brand awareness, drive positive brand sentiment, and grow audience engagement across a range of social platforms.
You will have the ability to make data-driven decisions and report on the effectiveness of all activities.
You will spearhead the creative strategy, planning, and execution of original content for social channels including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest etc. that will grow the customer base.
You will be the voice of the brand, working closely with influencers and customers, engaging with customers across channels, and providing a deep understanding of digital culture and trends.
You will manage and maintain internal and external partnerships to support business initiatives, inclusive of vendor and agency relationships.
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Create a social media strategy to grow reach and increase engagement across all platforms
- Develop and manage the social media calendar in line with Marketing and Trade plan and new product launches
- Manage digital advertising to KPIs and increase brand visibility, reach & ROI
- Ability to use a hands on approach with all aspect of social media from strategy to creating compelling content across all platforms
- Handle community management by responding to questions and comments in a timely and effective manner while also leveraging the brand voice across multiple social media accounts
- Attend events/launches to ensure maximum coverage
- Ensure consistent & positive brand representation across all platforms
- Keep up to date on regional and global trends and align local plans where applicable
- Keep to date with competitor channels and share learnings and insights with the team
- Analyse campaign performance, in relation to the campaign objectives and business goals, and identify successes and areas for improvement
- Create a long term influencer strategy to improve brand awareness
- Explore, negotiate, and manage relationships with content creators/influencers, KOLs, and brand ambassadors that align with the brand
- Cultivate and develop influencer and editorial relationships; and help build a community of brand advocates.
- Strong existing networks with regional press and influencers
- Create influencer campaigns that wow
- Lead influencer and KOL campaigns from ideation, execution, to data analysis and reporting
- Confidently lead nano, micro, and macro influencer campaigns
- Build great relationships with agencies and vendors
- Serve as the primary contact for influencer marketing
- Collaborate with category buyers to support their marketing requirements
- Manage all in store communications and logistics in executing events and store influencers activations
- Work with social media to align influencer coverage and content.
- Planning, developing, and implementing PR strategies ·
- Managing enquiries from media, individuals, and other organizations
- Creation of media press releases and content
- Maintain relationships with key journalists and editors
- Increase brand awareness and maintain right brand positioning
- Analysing media coverage and competition benchmarking
- Create press releases, key messages and PR materials, and regularly updating press kits
- Written and verbal outreach with media contacts; strong relationships with the media.
- Work with business leaders to understand the business strategy and objectives and incorporate these into PR planning and activity.
- Leverage existing relationships and building strong media ties with key media in the Middle East, with emphasis on GCC countries.
- Design PR campaigns and work closely with Social media team through using traditional and non-traditional PR tools
- Create ways of working for public relations/communications to better support integrated marketing and improve synergies around campaigns, content, events and activities.
- Coordinate cross promotions, tie-ups, brand events for store launches, customer evenings and events
- Coordinate all corporate / brand events including brand launch, seasonal launches etc.
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
Skills & experience
- Minimum 3-5 years proven professional experience in PR, Influencer, Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Professional experience working with Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat etc.
- Hands on experience in content creation (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and build relationships across the organization at all levels
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority and attention to details
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to adapt well to change and multi-task
- Demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking in approaching new and innovative ways of executing
- Has an enthusiasm to proactively present learnings and suggest new ideas
- Hard-working, self-motivated and passionate
- High level proficiency in written and oral English
- Problem solving oriented
- Analytical skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- High level of commerciality;experience successfully tracking and managing a budget
- proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Stakeholder Management & Co-ordination
Buyers -New Product Launches, Marketing Samples, Event & Trade Calendar etc.
Finance -Approvals, POs, Budget management and co-ordination
Retail & Stores – In-store activations and events, Samples, Launches etc.
CP Team -Brand shoot, Trade Calendar planning, reporting etc.
Agencies -Digital Marketing, Influencer & PR, Events, Web team, Creative agencies etc.
Brand Partners – New Product Launches, Marketing Samples, Event & Trade Calendar etc.