Assistant Manager-Talent Development & Management
Basic Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute strategies for the development of people within the brand
- Work closely with the senior manager- L&D to establish measures and policies that hold line managers accountable for the talent productivity, development, progression, and success.
- Monitor the use of talent assessment tools and provide appropriate feedback and communication channels.
- Support line managers in implementing their unit succession plans in line with best practices and business goals.
- Designs develop and support the implementation of the career development plan.
- Design, develop & deliver talent development programs based on needs analysis.
- Manage talent management cycle by facilitating discussions on talent reviews, assisting in succession planning, and support in IDP creation.
- Partner with external vendors for talent development programs based on strengths and areas of improvement.
- Create dashboards for talent reviews and succession plans.
- 5+ years experience with talent development and management
- Speaks English fluently
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership capabilities
Note: The compensation range for this role will vary between AED11K to AED13K per month.