Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Our Cities and Places sector has a global footprint contributing to more than $1.5B in revenue each fiscal year. Our Architectural, Interior and Building System solutions supports all aspects of specialty consulting to include asset management, economics, business development and scientific advancement for our government, commercial, institutional, and industrial clients, across diverse markets and services.
Based from our office in Dubai, we are currently hiring a creative visualizer/animator who will work closely with the architecture team to brainstorm and create high quality visuals and video content that reflect conceptual design intent.
Your responsibilities will include
- Creating and delivering high quality architectural visuals
- Creating motion graphics for various media and design
- Working with architectural creative team to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for marketing purpose
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Staying up to date on the latest motion graphics techniques
Here’s What You’ll Need
- You have a degree/diploma in design, fine arts or related field
- You have prior experience as a motion graphic designer/visualizer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
- You possess strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro and 3D Max.
- Expertise in Unreal Engine, Blender or Cinema 4d will be an advantage
- You have a keen eye for design and aesthetic
- You are organized and can prioritize effectively
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly communicate your ideas
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Job Reference ID MID0000QW