Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
The Jacobs Refresh Returnship program is designed for talented professionals looking to reignite their careers after an extended absence from the workforce. Jacobs is an employer of choice for diverse talent, and we see inclusion and diversity as differentiators that enable us to bring more innovative thought and solutions to our people and clients alike.
This paid, 16-week initiative with intent to transition our returners to permanent placement. As diverse as our business as are the opportunities in a variety of divisions located in Dubai.
As a participant, you will
- Experience 16 weeks of on the job learning and exploration with a diverse community of professionals from a wide range of backgrounds
- Access the vast network of resources at Jacobs through continual leadership development, support and mentorship from our dedicated Returnship program team
- Be confident that you will receive ongoing support and mentorship and support as you navigate the transition with us to permanent employment
- Be a part of our returnship cohort community participating in regular focus and feedback sessions, social events to facilitate your seamless transition experience back into the workforce
To be eligible
- You will have a degree (or higher) in Architecture, Urban Design and/ or Urban Planning and Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and MS Office suites. LEED certification would also be highly desirable.
- You have had a career break of at least 1 year
- You are interested in returning to work on a permanent basis (both part time and full-time options available)
- You have at least five years of relevant professional experience
- You are driven and thrive in a collaborative team
- You are available to start the Returnship program in September
Jacobs has shown you how we’re solving the world’s greatest challenges by transforming intangible ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world?
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomises the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole.
Here’s What You’ll Need
Our Built Environment business is excited to support you as you refresh your skills, rebuild your confidence, and re-establish your career as a Master Planner.
What we do
- We partner across all markets such as residential, mixed use, hospitality, healthcare and industrial projects
- We work collaboratively on comprehensive planning initiatives to concept and detailed masterplanning for large-scale developments
- We deliver complex projects across residential/ luxury hospitality/ mixed use/ commercial uses
Jacobs. A world where you can.
Our values stand on a foundation of safety, integrity, inclusion and diversity. We put people at the heart of our business, and we truly believe that by supporting one another through our culture of caring, we all succeed. We value positive mental health and a sense of belonging for all employees. We’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals
We aim to embed inclusion and diversity in everything we do. We know that if we are inclusive, we’re more connected, and if we are diverse, we’re more creative. We accept people for who they are, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental health, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave. This is reflected in our wide range of Global Employee Networks centred on inclusion and diversity – ACE, Careers, Enlace, Harambee, OneWorld, Vetnet, and Women’s – find out more about our employee networks here.
Please note If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
Job Reference ID MID0000UK