The Physician Executive is a clinician that is both an experienced individual contributor and senior team member that provides leadership and expertise in the planning, positioning, and adoption of Trakcare with targeted customers.
InterSystems TrakCare® is a unified healthcare information system based on the most advanced technologies. TrakCare creates a complete view of each patient’s history, provides secure access to records at every point of care and on any Internet-connected device, integrates easily with other applications, and delivers real-time active analytics that drive informed actions.
The Physician Executive is an expert at understanding targeted customer challenges from the clinician’s point of view, including a deep understanding of workflows across the community of caregivers and patients in Middle East. The Physician Executive will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with clinical and other executive leadership in Middle East healthcare organizations in order to ensure that customers receive immediate, mid term and long-term value from our technology. Internally, the Physician Executive is an educator that is relied upon to translate and transfer knowledge of the Middle East Healthcare market to other InterSystems team members to advance our products, their positioning, and customer value.
- Primary role is to work in concert with the sales team, solution and delivery architects to acquire new customers and offer new solutions to existing customers
- In collaboration with an internal team, develop and deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations of product solutions
- Establish, develop and maintain key relationships with the highest levels of clinical and executive leadership in hospitals, health systems, national/ regional public entities, agencies, and ministries
- Work collaboratively with customers to develop and help drive adoption of valuable Trakcare based solutions by their end users
- Serve as an educator, and help develop InterSystems account teams to improve their ability to communicate Trakcare value, especially from the clinical perspective
- Provide clinical expertise to product, sales and marketing management teams to ensure the successful strategic positioning and go to market tactics
- Provide market-driven information, direct interaction with customers/ prospects, and their own clinical experience to inform our product strategy and development efforts
- Represent InterSystems to medical societies, advocacy groups and medical advisory boards in Middle East.
- Deliver the InterSystems strategy to senior leader and peers in the Middle East healthcare markets
- Follow trends in shared health records, healthcare analytics, evidence based medicine, clinical quality measures, accountable care and clinical decision support and advise executive leadership and product development teams
Experience & Qualifications
- Possess strong grasp of clinical workflow in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Experience with health information systems and outcomes measurement
- A contemporary clinician who understands major trends in healthcare delivery, policy, and payment, and is familiar with point of care products and medical informatics trends and tools
- Effectively communicate with a diversity of personalities. Is approachable and presents data with effective communication and presentation skills. Must be an effective consensus builder and influencer.
- Direct experience with healthcare analytics, clinical decision support systems, evidence based medicine, clinical quality measures, and electronic health record systems
- Clinical domain knowledge within healthcare community. Can establish credibility quickly and convincingly.
- Interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and time management skills required.
- Previous experience as a CMIO in a multi-organization clinical setting
- Experience in the planning, selection, implementation and performance assessment of health IT solutions.
- A strong leader with a mature sense of priorities and solid practical experience who can design and implement systems within the framework of technical boundaries.
Education & Training
- MD or DO degree with a minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience required. A minimum of five (5) years of Medical informatics experience is required.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.