IHG Hotels & Resorts
Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn, we help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guest’s stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So, if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
Holiday Inn & Suites Dubai Science Park, a preopening hotel, is looking for passionate and service oriented Restaurant Manager to lead the extraordinary F&B team at the McGettigan’s Irish Pub! Ideally located in the heart of Dubai Science Park, in the most sought after residential area of Dubai. Minutes away from mega malls, magnificent Jumeirah Beaches, world’s leading tourist attractions and Parks, auto drome and over 5 championship golf courses. The Holiday Inn & Suites at Dubai Science Park will include 240 hotel rooms and suites and 84 one-bedroom apartments, anchor F&B offerings and an extensive 1026sqm cutting-edge meeting and events facilities.
Your day to day
Reporting to Operations Manager, main scope of role are:
- To manage and coordinate all efforts of the Food & Beverage operations in McGettigan’s Irish Pub; to ensure efficient, prompt, courteous, consistent quality and proactive service for all our guests.
- Restaurant Manager is responsible for maximizing F&B revenue and profitability from all market segments.
- Retaining and attracting new customers, to build sales and profitability is an important part of the job profile.
What we need from you
- Diploma in Hospitality Management or Hotel School qualification
- 3-5 years’ good background of managing in a high volume bar or Pub
- a commercial approach (preferably developed through experience ) and the ability to organize successful marketing and promotional activities
- working knowledge of cellar management
- the ability to set and meet targets
- excellent staff management and leadership skills, plus excellent communication and social skills
- knowledge of products served and customer facilities
- Capability to respond positively to pressure.
- pre-opening experience in Restaurant business would be advantage.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with competitive salary and benefits.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve – visit www.careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
Go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.