Graduate Talent Manager (UAE Nationals Only) (ID: 0000HWGU)
Some Careers Grow Faster Than OthersIf you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here
The job holder is responsible to support the Graduate Program, as well as support the Head of Talent to deploy regional and country-led talent programs.
The job holder needs to ensure to provide high level support to the businesses gaining their buy-in at all times, provide competent and consistent support to the graduates/employees and work with colleagues in HR and businesses to create and develop strategies and development activities to pro-actively support the development of graduate & talent indicatives.
- Support the management of the graduate program. Matrix management of the graduates, ensuring sufficient challenge and development as we grow them through the graduate program;
- Deliver graduate talent into the business, ensuring a pipeline of successors for junior management positions and to supply business talent pools
- Work with the Resourcing team to deliver graduate attraction and sourcing strategies that increase customer satisfaction through better quality of hires;
- Create a graduate retention strategy, analyzing themes and working with colleagues in HR, Business Heads and other stakeholders to address the issues;
- Scan the external environment to understand best practice, identify opportunities and shape the graduate management strategy
- Managing the graduate scheme will have specific measurable outcomes, including target audience, quality and satisfaction level.
- Positive peer review and internal client feedback
- Create internal talent database to be used to proactively identify internal candidates and build and maintain succession plans
- Take ownership of the graduate program for the bank and work with HR customer groups
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same.
- Understanding client needs and developing appropriate talent programs to meet business needs
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- University degree is a must.
- Proven ability to develop and deliver strategy
- Excellent Inetrpersonal Skills, analtical reasoning skills demonstrated through the effective use of research data and articulation of strategy
- Proven ability to work under pressure within demandind timescales
- Knowledge of the graduate market
- Understanding of Diversity
- Good understanding of internationally accepted Project Management Principles, Methodologies and Practices.
For further details and application information please visit our careers site, searching under reference number 0000HWGU HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.