Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
Honeywell Building Solutions is a $2.5B strategic business unit inside of Honeywell’s Global Building Technologies Business. HBS installs and maintains the systems to help keep buildings and facilities connected, safe, secure, comfortable and cost-efficient and is a leading provider of energy efficiency solutions worldwide. This is a newly established role that will be responsible for implementing regional customer support initiatives for the HBS Service Business. HBS Services has grown to more than $1.3B in revenue and services tens of thousands of buildings worldwide. As our customer evolves, we must evolve the service we provide by ensuring seamless onboarding for new services and world class customer responsiveness when issues arise.
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as Customer Success Manager – Honeywell Building Solutions to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that the HBS Regional Services Business reaches the top percentile in terms of the industry standard customer experience metrics and you will work with our customers to understand how they measure success in partnering with Honeywell and work with the Regional HBS Service team to achieve and surpass customer expectations. In addition, you will support the onboarding of new service introduction in partnership with the appropriate product and regional leadership teams. You will partner with the Regional General Manager and Regional Sales Teams to capture growth leads throughout the customer journey.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
- You will own multiple customer relationships to retain and grow revenue
- You will be involved in the entire customer lifecycle from pre-sales, on-boarding / pilot through the duration of the subscription period
- You will work with our customers to define how they view success, measure those outcomes, develop a delivery plan, and train and partner with the Service teams to meet and exceed those targets
- You will maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and communicate with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- You will monitor your accounts’ health and proactively identify and mitigate churn risk
- You will function as a voice of the customer and provide feedback on how our solutions can better serve our customers
- You will partner with Regional Honeywell Connected Enterprise & HBS Operations to drive adoption and onboarding of Honeywell Digital initiatives
- You will develop and constantly improve processes to engage customers and provide recurring value while working in close collaboration with sales for sales support, negotiation support, and renewals with existing customers
- You will identify the right business use cases where future offerings can be applied and work with sales to capture these high-quality leads
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technology preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with thorough knowledge of Service type of business and or customer success processes
- Customer Success experience
- Fluency in spoken and written English & Arabic is essential
- Experience with SFDC
- You will assist in the design and development of documentation for exceptional onboarding, training, & adoption along with Best Practice Sharing amongst the CSM Teams
- Experience with SAP
- Strong understanding of service business financials
- Strong understanding of digital service operations and cybersecurity threats and solutions.
- Strong understanding of service operations and its metrics, besides good knowledge on service processes, systems and tools.
- Enthusiastic about change and change management. Able to effect change and drive results through leadership, collaboration and influence
- Can quickly earn the respect of internal and external customers and all levels of management by demonstrating solid knowledge and expertise
- The ability to demonstrate energy and determination to achieve results and improvement by overcoming obstacles, remaining effective despite setbacks and challenging current thinking
- Self-motivated with focus on results and sense of urgency
- Building Technology Projects & Services industry experience
- Previous experience working in a multi-national, matrixed organization
- Previous proven experience in a customer facing role
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel Skills
- Annual salary and consolidated allowance
- Group medical insurance plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid annual leave and time off work
- Business travel insurance
- End of service benefits
- Airfare allowance
- Education allowance
- 4.5 day working week from Monday to Friday in line with the public sector.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
- JOB ID: HRD163057
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates
Customer Experience (GLOBAL)