We are looking for an exceptional Senior Marketing manager with a strong Digital and Campaign Management to join our Regional Marketing & eCommerce team. The Senior Manager plays a vital role in the team, delivering data driven, customer centric solutions that drive competitive advantage for our hotels and ownership groups.
- Commercial performance, MEA region
- Understanding the customer, the business and the market to select the right levers to pull in order to capture business with the right message at the right time on the right channel
- Spot opportunities and lead on relevant activations, tapping into new source markets and/or channels
- Activating in-market opportunities when there are performance gaps that optimize for commercial needs
- Driving non-contracted transient leisure business by being accountable for direct channel performance
- Providing support to hotels in the region to optimise their online and offline marketing plans, with a particular focus on growing transient revenue and establishing their unique point of different in the domestic market
- Regular analysis & reporting on regional performance against business KPIs.
- Stakeholder engagement & regional support
- Establish and manage strong relationships with AVPs and RDRs for their respective regions, share relevant marketing updates and insights creating trust in the full Hilton marketing engine.
- Securing buy-in for key marketing initiatives, providing transparent reporting on marketing results & costs.
- Supporting regional workstreams / projects / priority hotels to ensure regional plans are rooted in customer insights & strategic value.
- Championing marketing initiatives to hotels, regional teams and owners to ensure stakeholders are informed and engaged with how marketing is driving competitive advantage.
- Motivating and mobilizing on property teams through tailored marketing communication and support.
- Campaign Implementation
- Analyse macro environment, audience, customer and portfolio data to support Country Managers with developing country strategies, capabilities, objectives and priorities for primary countries.
- Develop and lead their region marketing strategy with support of Country Managers.
- Building, promoting and executing hotel co-op funded marketing activity.
- Developing the region’s evergreen leisure strategy that stimulates demand from key source markets throughout the year
- Curating unique and engaging content that inspires consumers during the planning and research phase and highlights hotel’s unique proof points
- Holding budget responsibility for key campaigns and MEA Cp-Op
- Soliciting & managing the co-operative marketing budget for campaigns
Required Skills And Experience
- We are looking for someone with strong Digital and Campaign management.
- Someone who can demonstrate strong stakeholder management and embed the right innovation mindset.
- Advanced skills in data analytics and ability to turn insights into actionable plans that deliver commercial results
- Digital Marketing: Understanding of digital channels such as Display, Email, Social, Meta, PPC, Affiliates, Local Search, SEO and how they can be utilised to drive marketing objectives across the marketing funnel against available resources.
- Data literacy i.e. ability to read and correctly interpret commercial data and insights to understand risks and opportunities to the business. From this, develop strategic recommendations and clearly communicate to the business to drive commercial performance.
- Proficient in managing agencies with a background in creative / digital / media
- Excellent oral / written communication skills, with a proficiency in presenting business reviews and performance data to executive level leaders
- Confidence to be able to think quickly and answer queries concisely
- People management, the ability to train, coach and mentor
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Proficiency in Arabic would be a bonus
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical well-being of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton Travel Discount Program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Hilton – Regional Office – Dubai