An Accommodation & Human Resource Administrator is responsible for managing Team Members Accommodation and assist in HR administration responsibilities to deliver an excellent staff experience while supporting employee relations and departmental goals.
What will I be doing?
As an Accommodation & Human Resource Assistant, you are responsible for managing Team members Accommodation and assist HR administration responsibilities to deliver an excellent staff experience. Also will be be required to interface with the HR system and support employee relations. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage the Team Members Accommodation inventory
- Inspect the Team Members Accommodation through a planned schedule
- Prepare rooms for new joiners
- Arrange clearance for leavers
- Assist in HR administration such as letters and personnel files and as assigned by the Human Resources Manager
- Ensure accurate information is fed into the bespoke HR system
- Help achieve departmental goals as set by your manager
- Support the hotel with departmental training requirements including inductions, work experience, careers fairs, and training materials
- Assist and resolve team member and management queries
- Any administration task would be assigned to you in HR
What are we looking for?
An Accommodation & Human Resource Administrator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Preferable a Female candidates
- Previous experience in Human Resources and preferably with Accommodation experience/knowledge
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Working towards Human Resources
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
DoubleTree by Hilton Fujairah City
Doubletree by Hilton
Housing, Transport, Additional benefits as per company policy