A Head Barista engages our guests during their visit, supports the overall operation of the Restaurant, receives/serves orders, and ensures brand service standards are met to the highest quality.
What will I be doing?
A Head Barista will be responsible for engaging our guests during their visit, supporting the overall operation of the restaurant, receiving/serving orders, and ensuring brand service standards are met to the highest quality. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Analyze service quality and customer satisfaction
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner
- Create and serve a range of beverages including classic cocktails, mixers, beer, wine, soft drinks, etc.
- Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
- Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
- Responsible for handling inventory, stocking, and recording
- Responsible for purchase of specialty coffee and whole bean sales
- Conduct staff performance assessment process
- Manage compliance with food and beverage hygiene policies and procedures
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
What are we looking for?
A Head Barista serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience within a cocktail bar environment
- Previous experience within the specialty coffee industry
- Flexibility in hours as you will be working rostered shifts, especially on weekends
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Ability to lead and inspire the team during busy hours
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Bars and Restaurants