A Kids Club Supervisor is responsible for providing a caring and safe environment for children in the crèche to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while running daily operations of the crèche.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As a Kids Club Supervisor, you are ultimately responsible for providing a caring and safe environment for children while in the crèche to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Kids Club Supervisor will also be required to run the daily operations of the crèche and manager and develop team members.
- Run daily operations of the crèche
- Provide a caring and safe environment for children while in the crèche
- Prepare a clean play area before after each session with the necessary equipment
- Undertake administrative duties for the efficient running of the crèche
- Advise on the purchase of toys and equipment and ensure all toys are safe and appropriate
- Ensure national standards for crèches are met
- Promote the crèche and other centre activities
- Assist in maintaining appropriate health and safety standards in the working environment and follow company policies and procedures
- Work in close partnership, develop and maintain good relationships with parents/guardians
- Manage employee relations, recruitment and complying with the bi-annual PDR process
- Responsible for developing team members
- Manage the department within budget and use resources effectively
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
A Kids Club Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- NVQ level 3 in childcare and education or equivalent
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Previous experience in similar role
- Excellent grooming standards
- Knowledge of child development
- Ability to work in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to work on their own
- Experience and ability to deal with challenging behaviour
- Trained in First Aid
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island
Doubletree by Hilton
Spa, Golf, and Recreation