A Sales Manager for Conrad Dubai represents the hotel in the development of market segment(s) and new customer relationships while maintaining existing relationships with assigned accounts and consistently striving to maximize revenue in rooms, public space, food and beverage and ancillary products and services.
What will I be doing?
A Sales Manager for Conrad Dubai is responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel and develops strategic action plans for the hotel to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue. A Sales Manager identifies areas of opportunity in performance and recommends tools and sales training to optimize performance of the sales team.
- Responsible for Government, Wholesale and Leisure segment.
- Clear understanding of the hotels’ business strategies to set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent the hotel in various events and exhibition.
- Implement all sales action plans related to the market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to clients and develop professional long term business relationships.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customers at all times.
- Participate in sales calls with members of the sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Execute and support the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR, generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Able to support the hotel’s service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Work closely with the Commercial Director and Assistant Director of Sales to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
- Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
- Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
- Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
- Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develop relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manage and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients
What are we looking for?Skills
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the below skills and characteristics
A Sales Manager for Conrad Dubai is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Knowledge of the local corporate and leisure market.
- Previous experience in Sales withing the hotel industry.
- Positive attitude and very good communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative.
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience within the luxury hospitality.
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives.
- Degree in a relevant field.
- Arabic speaking skills is in an advantage
- Previous expierience in GCC is recommended
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Housing, Transport, Additional benefits as per company policy