Hill International, with more than 3,000 professionals in 100+ offices worldwide, provides program management, project management, construction management, and other consulting services to clients in a variety of market sectors. Hill has participated in over 10,000+ project assignments with a total construction value of more than $600 billion. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the eighth-largest construction management firm in the United States. For more information on Hill, please visit our website at www.hillintl.com.
- Work in partnership with all recruiters across the Middle East, helping support them.
- Assist recruiters in implementing the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Source independently suitable candidates for our projects and proposals.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Administer the employee referral program.
- Upload all documents and CVs of the candidates in ORC.
- Maintain and update the availability list.
- Maintain new hires’ files’, projects’ files and shared folders.
- Implement Hill Style Guide in all written materials.
- Convert candidate resumes into Hill format for use in proposals. It may require interaction with new hires and potential employees.
- Provide a professional level resume reformatting, grammatical corrections, and targeted content, ensuring accuracy and strategic phrasing of responsibilities and accomplishments
- Develop high-quality Project Description text for Hill projects and circulate for review and approval by appropriate staff.
- Edit, proofread, and organize technical contents in a coherent and structured manner, free from grammatical errors
- Input data and improve the text in the Deltek Vision CRM database
- Run reports about job posts, candidates’ applications, open job requisitions and other reports would be required.
- Perform other responsibilities as required.
- B.Sc. degree in Human Resources, BA, or a relevant field.
- A passionate and driven resource who enjoys working in a challenging environment.
- Knowledge of working in the Middle East.
- The ability to simultaneously manage a multitude of roles at any one time.
- Comfortable working in various word processing and layout environments, including Adobe and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent computer and MS Office skills.
- Excellent good English skills including writing, editing, and proofreading .
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.