Hill International, with more than 3,000 professionals in 100+ offices worldwide, provides program management, project management, construction management, and other consulting services to clients in a variety of market sectors. Hill has participated in over 10,000+ project assignments with a total construction value of more than $600 billion. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the sixth-largest construction management firm in the United States. For more information on Hill, please visit our website at www.hillintl.com .Hill International, with more than 3,000 professionals in 100+ offices worldwide, provides program management, project management, construction management, and other consulting services to clients in a variety of market sectors. Hill has participated in over 10,000+ project assignments with a total construction value of more than $600 billion. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the sixth-largest construction management firm in the United States. For more information on Hill, please visit our website at www.hillintl.com .
General Description of Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage and own the entire recruitment life cycle.
- Have the ability to source technical and specialised skill sets through various tools and continuously provide new solutions and ideas for sourcing to attract talent.
- Have the ability to measure the calibre and competencies of candidates against strict requirements and briefs provided.
- Negotiate, present offers and close deals with selected candidates.
- Successfully liaise with mobilisation and HR teams to ensure the successful onboarding of the candidate.
- Work closely with Senior Level Internal Hiring managers across the business. This will involve asking questions and challenging management on key decisions to ensure this adheres to the recruitment process.
- Drive forward new ideas which can help to streamline processes to speed up the recruitment process.
- At all stages of the recruitment process, ensure credibility is maintained through effective feedback.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will need to demonstrate the below attributes:
- Market knowledge: Ability to understand the PMCM industry in the Middle East, identify competitors’ pay rates, and keep abreast of recruitment trends.
- Teamwork: Ability to work within and with multiple departments/teams to identify the right hire.
- Creativity: Ability to develop creative ideas about sourc ing , outreach, and interviewing candidates.
- Critical thinking: Think critically about the requirements of the open positions, analyse the situation, gather information, and make a logical decision about the right hire.
- Multitasking: Manage many different working parts simultaneously and handle various difficult situations and assignments.
- Social media Recruiting: Efficient use of social media to help spread the word about job vacancies, reach out to broader potential hires and enhance recruitment branding.
- Inquisitiveness: Being able to ask questions to all business levels, both internally to hiring managers and externally to candidates.
- Strong communication: Demonstrate strong communication skills, influence, negotiate, and collaborate with all company decision-makers. Ability to articulate conversations with senior-level/ VP management and learn to partner with them rather than having a directive relationship.
- Confidence: To the best of your ability and knowledge as a recruiter, if you feel the recruitment process is not being followed, challenge it to all levels within the business.
- Relationship-Building: Ability to develop relationships and manage both Internal and External stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years of high-volume recruiting experience in an agency environment, including online sourcing, cold calls, networking, etc. Experience working in the Middle East is preferred.
- B.Sc. degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- A passionate and driven recruiter who enjoys working in a challenging environment.
- Experience closing candidates to offers in a competitive market.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability.
- Strong knowledge of multiple job boards, social media, other sourcing platforms, ATS and CRM.
- Proven track record of building rapport with hiring managers and cross-functional partners.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.