Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
About Four Seasons Hotel DIFC
In the prestigious Dubai International Finance Centre, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC is a boutique-style sanctuary – ideal for business trips and urban getaways. Stylish and filled with art, this intimate address features just 106 accommodations, including 28 suites. With its iconic location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, Four Seasons is sure to exceed the high expectations in the ultra-competitive Dubai market. Successful Four Seasons Candidates will be offered once-in-a-lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Join our Team
- Work with a team that boasts of employee diversity of 36+ nationalities and which is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Issues correct keys to the guest. Checks out guest at end of stay.
- Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged.
- Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room.
- Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest. Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction. Maintains a balanced bank assigned by the hotel. Makes change, cashes checks, and exchanges foreign currency. Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift.
- Works closely with Bell Staff to ensure smooth handling of guest luggage, deliveries and special requests.
- Provides basic trouble-shooting support for in-room services such as Internet, TV movies, games, and Web service.
- Ensure our guests have a smooth arrival and departure experience. Give courtesy calls as needed (Pre-arrival, during the stay or after departure).
- College education or equivalent experience.
- One to two years of luxury hotel Front Desk experience
- Strong guest service experience
- Ability to work well and maintain organization in a fast paced environment
- Requires knowledge of the ability to operate computer equipment.
- Excellent ability to read and speak and write English.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is a must
What Do We Offer
Tax free Salary, Service charge, complimentary full board living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced staff housing, paid home leave tickets, vibrant social and sporting events, free transportation to and from work, end of Service Gratuity, excellent Learning & Development Programmes, Vibrant fitness facilities including Swimming Pool and many more.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us: