Human Resources | Tadarab Intern
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in Audit & Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role will not just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges, and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations, and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
During your tenure as a Tadarab Intern in Human Resources, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
· Develop a working knowledge of HR information databases and searchable resources.
· Assist in preparing regular reports, analyzing the reports and coming up with new initiatives.
· Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
· Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects.
· Openly share new ideas and information with other team members.
· Provide administrative support to the team
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
· Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignment
· Ability to work as part of a team with professionals at all levels
· Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing). Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic/English)