Job Id: 22533380
The Credit Risk Analyst II is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Develop, manage, maintain, update, and validate data mining findings and analytical tools (scores and segmentation) that will ensure the growth of the business while controlling for risk (minimizing risk forecast variance).
- Work with GMRA to enable efficient development and delivery of new scoring and non-scoring models for the different geographies and products. Work with the in-country scoring manager to achieve team’s responsibilities of determining Scoring needs (according to business going forward strategy) and drive score management priorities as well as actively engage with Region and GMRA to drive planning and delivery.
- Champion all Scoring Strategy analysis delivery and implementations. Perform score and non-score monitoring MIS and validations and conduct quarterly scoring reviews.
- Support growth and business objectives through use of scoring models, strategies and credit bureau. Leverage credit bureau data to optimize Account Acquisition / Maintenance, Fraud and Collection Strategies. Ensure optimal business use of scoring models and credit bureau in the countries.
- Build/retain expertise and educate other cluster risk teams with Scoring and Segmentation practices.
- Engage in scoring development, implementation and control, coordinating with GMRA, Region and ITO.
- Ensuring full compliance with Global policies and successful completion of IA/FCR in scoring
- Ensure accuracy and integrity in the design, development and implementation of simple and complex statistical models, using large-scale demographic, behavioral and transactional data to assure maximum portfolio profitability.
- Work with Regional and Global Scoring teams to share information, share advances / new ideas, understand policies, and optimize programs.
- Min 3 years’ experience in scoring and analytics in a consumer lending environment.
- Strong statistical background with experience in modeling (scores) and segmentation. Experience with tools from strategy through development, maintenance / updates, and validations.
- Great emphasis on big picture, but with the ability to dig into data and perform root cause analysis. Understand statistical and economic relevance of results. Be a data-oriented thinker that uses the available information to data mine and find opportunities.
- Credit Bureau and Credit Scoring experience preferably gained in an analytic or portfolio management function.
- Awareness of Citi people processes, policies and relevant laws will be advantages.
- Scoring specialist or ideal candidate for scoring specialist role
- Excellent Programming skills on SAS, SQL, Visual Basic, Excel, MS Access
- Good in statistical tools such as SPSS, ANGOSS, SAS Minor
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting