Job Id: 22536923
Overall supervision of RMs Support executives in each branch/financial center ensuring accurate and timely resolution of all customer queries and complaints according to Citibank standards and Compliance policies.
Some of the key responsibilities include (i) developing and sustaining an excellent customer experience model, (ii) Assure that all mandated Branch Controls are in place and are reviewed timely, (iii) To provide excellent relationship management and account servicing support to Relationship Managers so that as a team, there is greater productivity in acquiring, deepening and broadening existing and potential relationships.
- Manage staff for consistent and superior performance. This is done through goal setting, periodic performance reviews and discussions; training and job-rotation for cross-training purposes.
- Manage a team of RM support staff for the Business, as part of the team-based approach to Relationship Management and client experience of target clients.
- The team is made up of Assistant Relationship Managers (ARMs) and Relationship Services Support staff who provide sales and service-related support to the Relationship Management teams towards delivery of the financial and client franchise objectives of the business.
- The responsibilities of the team include customer interface, pre-processing of customer instructions, execution of investment orders, routing of credit files, account maintenance-related functions, transaction execution and providing critical front-end checks and balances within the sales and service functions.
- To ensure all work processes are executed in compliance with Bank’s policies and procedures, timely and error-free, delivering consistency in client experience, in tandem with business & financial objective, and as per regulatory requirement. Ensure customer enquiries and complaints are handled proficiently maintaining highest levels of satisfaction at customer end.
- Manage all escalated and complicated issues in a professional and timely manner Ensure consistently strong and proactive support is given through timely and error-free execution of trades, and all other aspects of sales and customer relationship management.
- Ensure all aspects of the department’s administrative functions are carried out effectively and completely in accordance to approved operating procedures of the Business.
- Identify opportunities for streamlining/straight-through/centralized processing to significantly improve our operating efficiency, reduce cycle time and costs.
- Work closely with the Relationship Management teams & other department heads to ensure robust and client friendly processes, sharing of best practices and to iron out root causes for breakdown in processes and problem resolution.
- Ensuring smooth interactions with all clients (Email, face to face, RMs, walk-in) that are involved in customer complaint resolutions.
- Ensuring for all enquiries received by email from the customer, the enquiry is resolved on a professional and timely manner.
- Reviewing and improving workflows, processes and service standards & turn around time for customer enquiries.
- Recommending product and system enhancements as well as introduction of automation to senior management, allowing Citibank to meet the competitive edge.
- Taking full ownership of ECCMS by minimizing escalations.
- Ensuring satisfactory ratings on the RCSA (Risk and Control Self-Assessment).
- To ensure that all errors or discrepancies identified are regularized promptly & where needed, staff training to be initiated.
- Handle GCB & IPB SG & UK platforms.
- Resolve customer queries received through various channels (Email/RM/Phone/Face to face interaction etc.)
- Should ensure that Quarterly Report listing individuals that have not completed required mandatory trainings been reviewed and necessary actions to ensure training is completed and exceptions have been escalated.
- Manage monthly scorecard checks and the annual performance appraisal process for RMs Support staff.
- Perform account opening document checks (ID and account opening forms).
- Perform document checks (all types of services and investments documents). Managers must review and modify existing user access, if needed, due to transfers and changes in job functions, within two weeks of the transfer/change or before the addition of new access that may compromise segregation of duties.
- Minimum 5 -7 Years’ experience in Branch Banking, Customer Service, Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics etc.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment by demonstrating clear leadership abilities.
- Ability to nurture and build strong relationships with customers.
- Effectively liaise and support all other divisions of bank to meet key business drivers.
- Ensure effective recruitment and development plans are in place.
- Ensure compliance, check and controls are in place.
- Take an active role in social work and community development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent Certification
- Be a proactive customer service leader able to emulate and decimate skills downwards.
- Excellent teamwork skills to cater to the varied investment understanding and support requirement of internal customers and external customers.
- Ongoing coaching & support through identifying weaknesses & improving on strengths.
- Team management
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting