We are looking for passionate Trailblazers to join our Technology team supporting Cigna International Markets’ Salesforce organisations.
Salesforce DevSecOps Engineers are the core of our Salesforce Platform team, responsible for making sure we get the most value from our Salesforce DevSecOps tools, improving Salesforce environment stability and developing best practices. You will work alongside the Centre of Excellence and scrum teams to remove friction in our Salesforce delivery pipeline.
You’re the type of person who:
- Is passionate about all things technology and keep up to date with the latest industry trends and products
- Enjoys the challenge of solving complex technical problems by thinking outside the box.
- Loves digging into details, finding opportunities to improve software delivery, and ensuring quality
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Management of our Copado implementation, including:
- becoming a recognised subject matter expert supporting scrums resolving deployment issues
- as part of the platform team, proactively looking for ways to improve our build, integration and release processes helping us move to automated continuous deployment
- keeping up to date with Copado features and advocating adoption of best practice with scrum teams
- managing the Copado upgrade cycle
- bringing a secure by design mindset into development practices through release
- Environment management
- Installation and upgrading of managed packages on our Salesforce sandboxes
- Working with scrum teams to assess Salesforce and OmniStudio (Vlocity) major release changes
- Working with the Salesforce Centre of Excellence to define and implement environment management and refresh processes
- Release management
- For our shared test environments, working with scrum teams to optimally group user stories into a release and execute the deployment.
Ideally You Will Have Experience With Or Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 2+ years in Salesforce administration
- Hands on Salesforce experience on Service Cloud or Health Cloud
- Hands on experience in deploying Salesforce changes using a DevOps
- tool such as Copado, Copado Essentials or equivalent
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of agile processes, software development lifecycle and supporting tools
- Excellent English verbal, written and interpersonal skills
It Would Be Great If You Have
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or Certified Platform App Builder
- Certified Copado Fundamentals I
- Certified Copado Fundamentals II
- Experience in Azure DevOps, including Repos and Pipelines
- Experience in Static Code Analysis tools such as SonarQube or CheckMarx
About CignaCigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] for support. Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.