We are looking for a passionate Trailblazer (aka Salesforce Developer) to join our Technology team supporting Cigna International Markets’ Salesforce Experience Cloud portals.
The Salesforce/Vlocity Senior Developer will work on an Agile scrum team and will be responsible for managing assigned work requests throughout the SDLC, building customized solutions using Salesforce declarative tools, custom code, and AppExchange products. The candidate will require an understanding of business processes related to the Service Cloud and Health Cloud applications as well as strong technical and communication skills to interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to develop and enhance the system accordingly.
You’re the type of person that is always looking to learn and embrace existing and emerging integration capabilities/approaches.
You’re passionate about all things technology and keep up to date with the latest industry trends and products.
You’re the type of person that loves the challenge of solving complex technical problems by thinking outside the box.
A normal day looks like
- Applying your knowledge of “out of the box” functionality to determine what different design options exist and highlight any compromises.
- Developing and documenting customised solutions within the Salesforce platform including enhancing and creating workflows, process builders, functions and configurations and maintaining balance between point and click and coding solutions
- Developing and documenting customised solutions leveraging Vlocity components such as Omniscripts, Data Raptors and Integration Procedures to complement built-in Salesforce functionality
- Develop system integrations involving Salesforce.com web services (JSON, SOAP) and Vlocity Data Raptors and Integration Procedures
- Ensuring developed solutions are written to be maintainable, scalable, testable and deployable.
- Maintaining system security and integrity
- Participating in peer review sessions with other Salesforce developers and admins within Cigna’s Salesforce community
- Collaborating with other technology teams to facilitate interfaces between Salesforce and other systems
- Participating in Agile team activities, such as estimation, collaboration in requirements definition, code reviews, and contribution of feedback during retrospectives
Ideally You Will Have Experience With Or Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience as a Salesforce Developer with Apex, triggers, trigger frameworks, Visualforce, Lightning Aura/LWC
- Experience as a Vlocity/Omnistudio developer with Omniscripts, Data Raptors and Integration Procedures
- Knowledge of Salesforce REST, SOAP and Metadata API and integration experience with calling external REST/SOAP APIs and web services from Salesforce
- Knowledge of agile processes, software development lifecycle and supporting tools
- Exceptional English verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- At least two of
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Platform App Builder
- Certified Platform Developer I
- Certified Omnistudio Developer
It Would Be Great If You Have
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator with declarative development – Process Builders, Workflow, Validations, Object Model, Security
- Certified Platform Developer II and above
- Certified OmniStudio Consultant
- Certified Copado Fundamentals I and II
- Experience with Salesforce DevOps tools such as Copado, Git, SFDX
- Experience with Health Cloud
- Experience with SmartComms
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] for support. Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.