Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Cloud Computing technology is changing the world every day. We are looking for individuals who want to help shape this exciting time. If you have a passion for using technology to solve business problems that have major impact, read on…
AWS is rapidly expanding out our remote sales function to drive growth across a set of AWS’ Enterprise customers. As an Account Executive at AWS, you are responsible for exercising acquisition skills, utilizing solution-specific targeted campaigns to help grow consumption of current and net-new AWS services. In this full sales-cycle quota carrying role, you will use your sales and technical experience to work proactively with our customers to accelerate their journey to the cloud.
In order to harness the innovation and scale of services AWS offers, you will leverage internal resources to engage with our customers to execute their strategic objectives in order to adapt to changing market trends. Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration and adoption of AWS in key customer accounts in Sub Saharan Africa, specifically in Kenya and/or Nigeria.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you experienced in using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Experience in a quota carrying, full sales cycle ownership role, new business development
- Experience increasing technology adoption and creating long-term transformational account strategies
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and other lines of business
- English language proficiency and ideally one other African language
- Technology-related sales or business development experience
- Basic knowledge and understanding of existing cloud technologies
- Domain experience with Enterprise
- Experience working in Sub Saharan Africa – Ideally Kenya and/or Nigeria
- AWS Certification (or equivalent)
- BA / BS degree
Company – Amazon Web Services MENA FZ
Job ID: A1928278