Amazon Web Services (AWS)
As a Cloud Intelligence (CI) Specialist SA you will analyze solutions in the fast changing cloud market. You will use your industry, product, and market-level knowledge to evaluate and provide guidance on cloud solutions. A Specialist SA will dive deep across various vendors, to provide AWS field sales teams with the expertise to guide their sales strategy. The Specialist SA understands how customers make buying decisions when they choose a primary cloud to build their workloads on and shows them why choosing AWS is the best path to fulfilling their business outcomes.
We are looking for technical builders who love working with companies to help drive business outcomes by helping them adopt AWS Cloud Services. In this role, you’ll work directly with a broad range of customers of different sizes (from Startups to Global Enterprises) and geographies, and help them make business and technical decisions along the way. You’ll have a chance to build enduring relationships with these companies and establish yourself as a trusted advisor.
The CI team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
This individual understands workloads and their requirements to run in the public cloud, as well as the enterprise sales process involved. You should have demonstrated the ability to communicate with cross-functional teams, C-level executives, and think strategically about the complex business and technical needs of the customer.
You should have a natural learn and be curious mindset, and be able to quickly analyze situations by asking the right questions.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Understand the business and technical requirements of our customers and partners and determine how their needs can best be met by AWS.
- Research and analyze competitor offerings to support the sale process
- Engage AWS Sales teams to review customer questions and concerns about AWS, as well as understand the competitor equivalent
- Operate in a fast paced environment handling high request volumes
- Collaborate with peers on content creation and reviews, and cross-functional collateral
- Analyze and generate insights, both technical and business
- Presentation and written communication skills; high degree of comfort with technical and executive audiences
- Develop and deliver training to internal stakeholders
- Technical degree required; Computer science, engineering, equivalent field of study OR 12+ years of related work experience
- 5+ years of Enterprise Technology experience in technology/software sales, pre-sales, or consulting
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Oracle/IBM or Snowflake/Databricks
- Demonstrate strong customer focus, ownership, and the ability to learn and be curious
- Have foundational Solution Architect cloud certifications or achieve them within 60 days (Prefer equivalent certification to AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate or better)
Preferred QualificationsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years in customer facing role
- 2+ years working in cloud or data center technologies
- Experience in data center design strategies and tools
- Demonstrated ability to do technical comparisons of enterprise architectures
- Certifications in any cloud service provider technologies
Company – Amazon Web Services MENA FZ
Job ID: A2195031