Amazon Payments Services (APS) is looking for an experienced compliance professional to join either the Dubai or Saudi based Compliance team to invent simple solutions to difficult regulatory issues. APS’ mission is to make payments smarter, reliable and safe for every business. This position will support the growth of APS through the implementation of compliance strategies and relevant policies while guaranteeing sustained regulatory compliance.
Job DescriptionThe Senior Compliance Manager is a senior role within the APS Compliance team and responsible for providing complex Compliance subject matter expertise and oversight over payments products in the Middle East. Areas of expertise include consumer protection and payments laws and regulations, safeguarding, and outsourcing and their connection to e-commerce and payments industries.
The Senior Compliance Manager Will
- Lead the digesting and analysis of regulatory change and look for opportunities to influence the regulatory agenda.
- Provide effective and timely advice on complex compliance matters to the business, in conjunction with our legal teams, on how to manage and mitigate conduct and compliance risks within payments propositions.
- Interpret and advise on applicable UAE and Saudi rules and regulations.
- Work with legal, risk and business leads to develop and maintain our compliance policies and controls.
- Support the head of Compliance in communicating conduct and compliance risks to Senior Management.
- Work with business leads to identify and collate relevant information to respond to requests for information from auditors and regulators in a timely way.
- Extensive experience in payments and/or e-commerce technologies in regulatory compliance in UAE/ Saudi/Europe.
- Demonstrable experience of influencing / shaping payments regulation.
- Strong regulatory background and capability to apply that knowledge quickly with potentially limited information.
- Passion for collaborating with high energy and focus, driving results across multiple projects.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, ability to translate concepts into clear steps and communicate to technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment; relentless innovator. Challenges status quo and champions best-in-class technical solutions and problem-solving.
- Self-motivated with proven capability to work independently and continually calibrate priorities with minimal supervision.
- Certification in compliance related area such as ICA, CertPay or CRCM preferred.
- Direct experience with P2P, credit, prepaid, lending, or e-commerce risk management.
Company – Payfort INT FZ LLC
Job ID: A1898870