Roles And Responsibilities
- Provide support in all recruitment activities as required by the line manager.
- Coordinate with shortlisted candidate and hiring managers in scheduling interviews, attend interviews when required, assess candidates and provide accurate feedback after interviews;
- Collate recruitment paperwork required for the preparation of offer letters.
- Prepare offer letters where required; ensure all details are accurate prior to obtaining approval and issuing to candidates.
- Handle the onboarding of new joiners.
- Ensure timely coordination of IT equipment, office desk allocation, parking slots, stationary and other peripherals with internal stakeholders.
- Ensure the new joiner is notified of the required office protocols prior to the date of joining.
- Ensure employee desk including IT equipment, stationary and other peripherals are ready on the first day of joining.
- Ensure employees have access to the time and attendance system.
- Ensure onboarding paperwork i.e., all forms to fill-out by the employee, employment contract, etc are collected on the first day of joining and archived in the employee personnel file.
- Create new-joiner details in ERP and assist employees in their setup of ERP;
- Create and maintain employees’ personnel file, ensure all required employee information/documents are complete and up-to-date.
- Review all types of Leave Requests receiving on a daily basis and take appropriate action (Approve/Reject/RFI);
- Monitor staff adherence to the time and attendance, highlight areas of concerns and provide reports to respective line managers when required for action;
- Handle external queries related to employee verification from banks.
- Acts as a custodian for information on medical insurance; ensure employee requests and queries are attended to at all times.
- Support in facilitating the learning & development trainings & other related activities for AD staff in collaboration with the group Talent Transformation team, where required.
- Handle outsourced staff, act as the custodian for information and contracts of outsourced companies.
- Ensure timely processing of outsourced service provider related payments in line to the agreed terms and conditions / SLAs.
- Coordinate with service providers on replacement and new hires in collaboration with line manager, as per the corporate direction.
- Monitor and maintain the outsourced manpower databases and ensure all details are accurate and up-to-date.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external service providers for future collaboration;
- Provide periodic reports on the outsourcing activities as and when requested by the line manager.
- Provide adhoc support in all employee-relations activities as required by the line manager.
Related Year Of Experience
Min of: 6+ years of experience in senior HR position within a leading regional organization.
Field Of ExperienceExperience in real estate or related industry is preferred
Technical And Interpersonal Skills
In depth knowledge of human resource management best practices
Strong conflict resolution/management skills
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent knowledge of UAE laws and regulations
Bachelors degree in business administration or equivalent is required
HR-related certificates preferred (e.g., PHR, SPHR, etc.)
Employee StatusDirect Hire
Job PostingJul 21, 2022, 5:21:42 AM