ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out daily inspection visits to the developments and ensure that all construction activities are in line with the issued planning approval and building permit
- Work closely with the DC, and OA teams to prevent any illegal construction activities to take place.
- Prepare a weekly inspection report and submit it to the AVP
- Initiate proposals to enhance the inspection process and initiate communications with the customers as part of preventive measures.
- Carry out Any other tasks required by the department
REPORTING LINESReport To:AVP – Inspection / development control
Recommend or Approve Spend: N/A
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- 50% Reduction in reported violations across the developments within 1 year
Regular working hours. Indoor Office.
RELATED YEAR OF EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years of experience in Architectural design and supervision
- Excellent villa design & supervision experience.
- Excellent technical and research capabilities
TECHNICAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication and inter-personal and teamwork skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Attention to details