Job Requisition ID: 141793
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The RoleAct as a trusted advisor to the business on change management, integration management, HR budget and plan, staffing, talent management processes and execution whilst reinforcing a culture of performance focus, meritocracy and diversity.
What You Will Do
- In liaison with the Head of HR, execute talent management strategy which will ensure having the right talent for the right position through internal and external selection of candidates
- Work with line managers to develop succession plans and retention strategies for key talent and positions
- Liaise with Al-Futtaim Head of Talent Acquisition in order to attract the right talent, as well as lead and manage the recruitment process in line with internal audit guidelines and procedures
- Conduct training needs analysis each year to prepare the L&D proposal and calendar
- Support line managers in creating a culture of employee engagement based upon ‘Al Futtaim Way’ values. Reinforce at all times a culture of meritocracy, performance-focus and diversity. Act as an advisor to line managers in order to educate them and minimise risk
- Focus on measuring the employee engagement of the business units and take actions necessary to improve it
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and other requirements. Safeguard that Emiratization focus is maintained, and diversification goals are reinforced and achieved.
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Human Resource, Psychology or Business Management Degree
- CIPD qualification desirable
- Minimum of 5 years of HR Generalist experience
- Previous experience as an HR Business Partner in Retail environment is desirable
About Al-Futtaim RetailAl-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…