Job Requisition ID: 139161
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
About The Role.Job Context: Manages, coordinates, and administers a variety of programs and activities covering multiple HR activities. In conjunction with and under the general direction of Line Manager may manage and/or administer the organization’s compensation and benefit, recruitment, training, organization development, and employee relations programs.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manage the employees’ relations in 12 stores and Regional Office
- Improve people Leaders capabilities by driving Talent Agenda in collaboration with HRBP
- MPC Optimization: Achieve MPC targets and optimize store MPC: Big/ medium store – around 7% MPC to sales | Small store – 10% MPC to sales
- To act as an advisor on the manpower planning for stores operations at budgeting time
- Improve Employee Engagement and retention of key talents and critical roles
- To act as an advisor for potential successors for stores key positions
- Come up with initiatives to ensure proper communication from top-bottom to guarantee that all employees are well informed about the dynamics of the company
- Have an understanding of the store, in particular the cost base to support with the implementation of HR strategies and practices
- Deliver better organization structure when required to increase operational efficiency and reduce cost.
- Manage incentives and Rewards & Recognition Program
- Handle employee performance cycle
- Responsible to increase the percentage of Emiratization in the business
- Share and implement ideas on retaining & establishing Emiratis across organization
- Manage Emiratization and internship program
- To manage all employee related investigations, grievance and disciplinary cases within the store
- To handle store employee benefit programs pieces such as medical services, discounts … etc.
- Managing engagement survey launch in the stores
- PDR – proper communication to the store teams as per policy as well as productive discussions are held between Line Managers and employee
- The position holder should selectively join review discussions and report back the findings.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or similar
Minimum Experience: 3+ years work experience in HR Generalist role
- Understands personnel administration from workflow, policy, legal and systems perspective.
- Can manage any part of those processes when required.
- Can prepare payroll and ensure legal reporting.
- Can work with numbers and prepare reports.
- Attention to detail, being organized and meeting deadlines are key in this role.
- Competent is using MS Office Tools & SAP HCM
Must have the ability to create an environment where Al Futtaim behaviors are exhibited at all levels
- Customer Focus
- Individual Accountability
- Continuous Improvement
- Personal Leadership
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.