Job Requisition ID: 130246
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
About The RoleSales Management of Aftron in the dealer market.
- Ensure the effective management of the business opportunity cycle for client acquisition and retention in order to execute the operational plan and achieve or exceed the business objectives in line with the business strategy.
- Work proactively with the Product Team to determine the pricing of products for projects and dynamically propose adjustments in order to align with the project objectives and achieve the targeted gross margins and net profit objectives in reference to the B2B channel
Relationship Management and Networking
- Ensuring the relationship with customers and partners is nurtured and established in order to build sustainable business partnerships.
- Network with Industry counterparts, opinion makers, experts in the field and also learn about the trends and direction of the industry.
- Develop guidelines for assessing the risk versus value of accepting certain accounts to protect the company’s interests.
- Implementation and Execution of Strategies Ensure that timely and relevant reports are prepared to provide top management with an overview and facilitate decision making.
Ensure that Principals are provided with timely and relevant reports.
Collaboration: The position Sales Executive is also highly collaborative and, as such, the Sales Executive teams up with the product Management team in creating product intelligence.
To be successfully considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in UAE region handling Key Accounts in Consumer Durables/ Consumer electronics, added advantage in case of experience in New Business / Brands Start-up.
- Mandatory Driving license
- University Degree
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Conversant with competition analysis and benchmarking.
- Debtors Management.
- Working hands in Microsoft Office-Word and Excel.
- Engaging personality.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Excellent English Communication skills. (Arabic skills would be added advantage)
- Good Analytical skills & Interpersonal skills
- Individual accountability
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.