Job Requisition ID: 141962
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview Of The RoleThe Sales Executive is primarily responsible for achieving/exceeding the targeted sales of all Automall vehicles while maintaining/ improving the customer service experience.
What You Will Do
- Achieve/Exceed monthly/annual sales target while maximizing the profitability of the branch by focusing on both the net sales and gross margin earnings. This includes utilizing discounts as a tool to close deals.
- Ensure that the customer’s expectations always meet or exceed the standard set by Automall showrooms.
- Attend all daily sales meetings and modular training sessions that introduce new products and make sure the Branch Manager is informed if additional training is required. Attend all product launch trainings for used vehicles.
- Awareness on competitor activities/their products and discuss the data with the Branch Manager to facilitate the necessary strategic planning by the management.
- Document and maintain all records pertaining to the area of activity on Connect for future reference and for use by the Sales Executive and Branch Manager.
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Quantitative and analytical skills and PC proficiency
- Languages: Fluent English, Arabic and any other language considered an Advantage
- Negotiation Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Effective communicator
- Influencing skills
About The TeamAs a sales Exective you will be reporting to the Branch Manager
What Equips You For The Role
- Strong knowledge of Sales process, F&I, structure, systems and methodology
- Previous Sales experience an advantage; Auto Sales experience desired
- Maintaining high volume of sales at profitable margins under severe competition
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.