Job Requisition ID: 127284
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview Of The RoleTo ensure being up-to-date with technical aspects of the product/vehicle and to be able to fix right a problem the first time.
What You Will Do
- Mechanical & Electrical repairs, troubleshoot and diagnosing on buses
- Diagnose faults and recommend effective solutions, doing it right the first time.
- While attending jobs both in the workshop and the field also proactively identify potential problem cause
- Using tools and adopting best practices as mentioned in service manuals so as to improve the productivity and efficiency
- Read, understand and implement instructions in workshop manuals. Use Service checklist where applicable and available.
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Good communicator in English; Arabic an advantage
Behavioral Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Interpersonal Skills
About The Team
As a Repair Technician you will be reporting to Foreman
What Equips You For The Role
- Technical Education and or Apprenticeship.
- Trade Certificate / Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Eng.
- Must show proven technical expertise in independently servicing, repairs and component overhauls
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience on buses
- UAE driving License is an advantage
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.