Job Requisition ID: 142642
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview Of The RoleThis role is the representation of the brand & division to the customer, and maintains customer relations to ensure an end-to-end engaged Aftersales customer journey, that leads to revenue achievement & customer retention.
What You Will Do
- Build long-term relationships with customers to ensure customer retention & loyalty.
- Achieve financial objectives by upselling & discount control, to meet monthly revenue targets.
- Actively engage with the customer through consultation on customer needs & service requirements, through the whole service process, in order to ensure vehicle is fixed right the first time.
- Coordinate with the Production Team to ensure timely progress update of Vehicle to customers at all times to keep the customer informed and to maintain the on-time-delivery commitment.
- At the time of delivery (of the vehicle), ensure that the customer is provided detailed explanation of all work performed & cost associated with those repairs, for the customers to understand the value-addition of services rendered by the business.
- Effectively sell the service contracts for all the retail / fleet customers with maximum success ratio.
- Active compliance to all Standard Operating Procedures, Company policies & Distributor Programs to ensure consistency in the customer experience.
Required Skills To Be Successful
- Working knowledge of MS office, SAP knowledge preferred,
- Customer handling skills
- Good communication skills.
- Conversant English & basic Arabic speaking
- Technically proficient
- Product and process knowledge
- Customer oriented
- Good Team work
- Diploma or Bachelor of Automobile /Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years overall experience with automotive industry, preferably in a similar service role.
About The Team
- As a service advisor you will be reporting to Aftersales Manager
What Equips You For The Role
The Service Advisor needs to demonstrate an extremely high level of customer relationship skills to increase customer retention for the brand.
This is a revenue-generating role and is crucial for achieving budgeted service & other sales revenue targets every month.
This position directly interacts with:
- Aftersales Manager
- Workshop Teams
This role is often required to work extended hours to achieve targets and deliver on customer commitments.
The Service Advisor also plays crucial role in service marketing activities, which sometime includes visiting the customer (if required) and planning / executing service promotions which will lead to customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.