Job Requisition ID: 127483
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Job DescriptionJOB DETAILS:
Job Title:Senior Marketing Manager – Content and Experience
Reports to: Regional General Manager Marketing
Department:Marketing Mixed Use – AFGRELocation:Dubai Festival City
This role is responsible for experience and content marketing to the entire customer experience (CX) for AFGRE, Destination brands and product brands globally. The role is responsible to create an integrated marcomms network to deliver an omni-channel consumer experience offline and online through developing end-to-end content, creative solutions and applications for regional markets designed to make every brand touchpoint seamless and memorable. This role will be responsible for creative planning and leadership of all experiences and content initiatives, both internally and externally, across multiple platforms and formats to increase brand awareness, accelerate sale and leasing, create destination brand impact and create customer loyalty. influence the customer and market to the customer across the different stages in marketing including product development, outbound marketing comms, sales and after sales to increase purchase, engagement, loyalty, retention, leads and enhance customer experience.
The role will also monitor the local and global content and experience ecosystem and distribution, act as the main brand(s) custodian, collaborate with diverse functions across the Group and develop new activations, tools and partnerships. The role will focus on developing consistent offers and cross promotions and build a sense of community in the neighbourhoods the company owns and manages.
CREATIVE PLANNING AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- Develop and evolve the integrated regional content and experience strategy that encompasses channel selection and focus, editorial governance, and metrics to be applied and aligned with the business’s overall objectives
- Overall creative and content planning leadership that includes pitches, hiring, monitoring and reviewing of agencies.
- Strategic planning of creative and content within the local market and coordination to ensure consistency with the regional teams
- Development and management of the brand standards and content style guides, as well as the overall expression of the business’s corporate identity in content
- Development of content platforms across omni-channel networks with optimal delivery based on target audience segmentation and enhance the customer journey through key touchpoints – not limited to Social media, PR, Digital and offline platforms
- Enable structured content creation capabilities through the implementation of models and processes for sourcing information, analyzing, and creating content
- Manage content and creative on all social media channels in regard to narratives, promotion, consumer engagement, customer service, performance management.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, business divisions in the Group to create synergies in business through cross promotions and cross selling concepts
- Content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and measurement.
- Developing standards, systems and best practices for content
- creation, distribution, maintenance, content repurposing across geographies, including the implementation of content strategies.
- Create and manage a customer loyalty program for the residential and commercial portfolio which can be mirrored in multiple geographies
- Ensure that customer loyalty, retention and satisfaction targets are met through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the after sales department.
Research and analytics
- Use great analytics of data to provide a successful customer experience rather than a disjointed one
- Conduct research and analysis to keep updated with all the tools and platforms usages, change of algorithms and advancements, content and experiences are being marketed
- Keep abreast on media consumption habits of the target audiences in the various target markets
- Create promotional experiences to increase customers engagements with brand’s identity and its core values and to increase customer loyalty, customer retention and direct sales.
- Drastically increase brand awareness and exposure, either through turning their audience into brand ambassadors or encouraging participants to share their experience on social media
Customer Experience Development
- Creating SOP’s for customer experience including setting standards and procedures, means of collecting data and outreach for response systems and timelines
- Focus on creating a customer-centric organization through all channels and mediums
- Responsible for experience developments across: community events, lifestyle events, shows, kiosks, face to face marketing, in store experiences, samplings, sponsorships as examples of offline experiences, think videos, digital campaigns, and digital tools / features development on our website, social media campaigns etc.. Which create a meaningful connection between the corporate, destination and product brands and each of their customers
- Oversee the customer experience journey to ensure compliance, optimum standards of customer care and outreach
- Use data analytics to create, evolve, modify and uplift the overall customer experience
- Create Successful experiential marketing campaigns s to activate new customers and introduce them into the sales funnel
- Create experiences to increase brand awareness, drive engagement and interaction with the brand and develop opportunities for customer loyalty. These can be across corporate, business level, destination or product brands and include online and offline mediums.
- Create experiential campaigns to activate new customers across the product development, outbound marketing comms, channel management, sales and leasing and post sales funnels
- Determine growth/optimization opportunities by analyzing analytics of example landing pages, video, ad copy and editorial and promotional content.
- Liaise with key agencies, including but not limited to appointment of vendors, dive workshops, messaging sessions, pitches across different areas of Social, PR and Creative
- Quarterly reporting on performance by vendors with key recommendations and analysis to improve or evolve as applicable
- Develop content and customer experience quality control and consistency measures for all external and internal teams on different platforms and across the consumer experience cycle
- Develop an annual calendar of activations planned quarterly, with consistent tactical offers, promotions, seasonal outreach and key national days in line with the business objectives and target audiences
- Annual budget Creation and financial management on marketing OPEX and CAPEX budgets and ensure all procurement and finance processes are met based on the scope and requirements
- Budget control and measures
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.