- Undertakes tasks on a relatively large projects under the general guidance of an SM/unit Lead/PMs
- Competent with the stakeholder systems such as Trackers preparation, monitoring any delays affecting projects schedules. (Coordinates) planning efforts affecting impacted stakeholders for all project plans, including governance, communication end user and stakeholders to maintain a consistent and accurate message from project staff.
- Responsible for developing Stakeholder relationships as a face of AECOM.
- Maintains the implementation of the stakeholder(s) management register and updates as required.
- Strong knowledge of planning processes required to coordinate with the Authorities and government entities for clarifications, justifications and permitting by statutory authorities.
- Facilitates SM/ unit Lead/Design Engineers/ Project Managers with the overall permitting process to secure required Approvals, NOCs and Permits for the projects.
- Ensures PMs deliver required documents on schedule and in accordance with Authorities’ requirements, guidelines & standard specification.
- Coordinates with Government authorities regarding project submissions, revisions, clarifications, approvals, justifications and approvals by statutory authorities.
- Reviews all document completion processes to be submitted as required by the local authorities on behalf of AECOM.
- Monitors projects progress. Notifies thePM/unit Lead of any potential risks in the permitting process that could impact the schedule and update status via dashboards periodically.
- Should hold current links at senior levels with Government and Utility providers
- Under general direction, applies advanced skills to the position.
- Resolves problems using advanced techniques and procedures.
- Ability to plan, organize, and complete assigned tasks.
- Maintains and organizes engineering documentation on an enterprise content management system which includes identification and generation of reports.
- May be responsible for leading a departmental process as assigned by management.
- May orient, train, assign, and check the work of lower level employees.
- BSc, BEng, BA or Equivalent
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Building Engineering
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United Arab Emirates
Position Status Full Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 270710BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.