- Maintains an established data distribution system and schedule for the assigned project based upon client, project, and supplier requirements.
- May revise system or schedule as required to ensure timely approvals and distribution.
- Ensures changes to document in a timely fashion in order to meet set deadlines.
- Responsible for coordination with other parties to make sure document edits are made and proofed.
- Tracks and keeps records of documents.
- Follows standardized procedures but may have to use discretion to complete project.
- Ensures document tracking and production system is maintained.
- Prepares and maintains a document control system for all forms of documentation.
- Makes copies of drawing for production and other company employees.
- Assures that all completed documents have been signed-off by the appropriate personnel.
- Distributes copies of documents to the appropriate personnel.
- Implements and follows company quality assurance program procedures.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- typing, preparing and collating reports
- organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- managing databases
- prioritizing workloads
- implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- liaising with relevant organizations and clients
- coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- logging or processing bills or expenses
- acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
- Professional Degree Preferred
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Administrative Support / Secretarial
Business Line Water
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United Arab Emirates
Position Status Temporary
Requisition/Vacancy No. 271429BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.