- Implements overall commissioning guidelines and documents requirements of the commissioning process.
- Develops the Owners Project Requirements for the project team to incorporate during all stages of design.
- Participates in initial design reviews to integrate commissioning requirements early in the project.
- Develops and reviews project-specific construction checklists, commissioning processes and procedures.
- Chairs project commissioning meetings.
- Approves the contractor’s commissioning team.
- Works with the contractor to further develop project-specific commissioning forms for all facets of commissioning.
- Reviews commissioning plans.
- Verifies the execution of all the commissioning processes.
- Verifies the contractor’s commissioning results.
- Responds to issues and maintain the commissioning log.
- Reviews commissioning documentation for overall completeness and integrity.
- Conducts regular project review sessions with appropriate personnel to monitor the continuing progress of commissioning.
- Conducts meetings with commissioning agents, as needed by the program, to review complex field conditions.
- Maintains test data, inspection reports, and certificates; include them in the systems manual and commissioning process report.
- Initiates, through the review process, correction of any conditions which may adversely affect the quality, performance, completion of the project on schedule and within budget.
- Participates in interdisciplinary reviews.
- 15 years experience overall
- 5 years in the UAE
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related filed
- Professional registration (P.Eng or C.Eng)
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering – Mechanical
Business Line Water
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United Arab Emirates
Position Status Full Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 271433BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.