- Undertaking & managing allocated CAD production & other technical work tasks to agreed deadlines, standards (industry & project), and in accordance with the project plan.
- Providing 2D & 3D CAD Support to the project team;
- Setting up, Configuration & administration of projects involving multidisciplinary CAD applications mainly AutoCAD and REVIT
- Monitoring day-to-day modeling activities, customizing & trouble shooting
- Monitoring CAD related procedures and ensuring proper implementation according to project requirements & corporate standards
- Coordinate and interface with other project discipline leaders
- Provides Estimates & Schedules
- 5 + years experience overall
- Minimum 2 years experience in the Middle East
- Minimum 2 years ITI Diploma in Drafting or 3 years Diploma course in Engineering
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Designer / Drafting / CADD / CAD
Business Line Water
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United Arab Emirates
Position Status Full Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 271431BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.