- Maintaining filing of documents all other personal documents for updating and safekeeping.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and setting up for meetings.Incoming documents from the client or others also have to be registered and filed.
- Coordinate with the discipline, engineers for whatever documents, drawings or manuals essential in the project.
- Organizing and preserving paper and computer files.
- Prepare correspondence and Minutes of Meetings for the Client & Contractor.
- Preparing the necessary document needed for the daily operations.
- Handling individual Correspondence, responsible for all incoming and outgoing documents.
- Handling all typing works, including faxes, letters contracts.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and setting up for meetings.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Using computers to generate reports, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Liaise effectively with the Project Manager, Engineers, Site Staff and external contacts on behalf of the project office.
- Coordinate and organize meetings/seminars within the project office and with external clients and assist with the preparation of presentations, agendas and minutes.
- Provide efficient word processing, clerical, photocopying, filing and minute taking duties in respect of the project.
- Screen incoming mails and telephone calls, action responses and redirect correspondence where necessary.
- Works under general supervision.
- Participates with other team members to achieve common goals.
- Troubleshoots problems of low complexity and recommends appropriate action.
- Effectively contributes to team goals.
- Project size is of low complexity
- Provides document management and project controls support which includes the receipt, inventory, audit, tracking, storage, retrieval and distribution of both classified and unclassified electronic, paper and other media project data and documents according to company policy, and proper procedures for the projects.
- Manages the set up and maintenance of document control / records management for multiple projects and Project Managers.
- Ensures that all local practices and activities comply with company policies and procedures.
- Diploma holder in any field of study.
- Any relevant certifications and training certificates would be a plus
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Administrative Support / Secretarial
Business Line Water
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United Arab Emirates
Position Status Temporary
Requisition/Vacancy No. 271722BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.