- supervision of street lighting system including preparation of drawing & lux level calculations.
- Always provide technical assistance to the project team and constantly involve in all site activities.
- Executing street lighting project including installation of lighting poles, high masts, feeder pillar, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating and monitoring overall field construction activities.
- Assure construction projects are completed in compliance with drawings and specifications, within schedule & allocated budget.
- Preparation of shop drawing & follow up the approval with the authorities.
- Preparation of material submittal, RFIs, & Follow up the approval with the authorities.
- Preparation of As Built drawing & follow up the approval with the authority.
- Prepare and maintain procurement schedule & data base of all electrical material & equipment being utilized in the site.
- Routine inspection of project site
- Ensure that manpower, equipment’s and materials are properly utilized.
- Ensure implementation of company policies.
- Effective performance under stress
- 7 years experience overall
- 5 years of experience in the UAE
- Related degree qualification
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering – Construction
Business Line Water
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United Arab Emirates
Position Status Temporary
Requisition/Vacancy No. 271702BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.