- Responsible for obtaining approvals for materials submittal in all activities.
- Responsible for preparing Asphalt mix designs of various types i.e. Base, Binder and wearing course, obtaining approvals from consultant\\Engineers and ensuring the same to be produced from Asphalt plant.
- Responsible for preparation of various concrete mix designs and conducted plant trials to ensuring the quality of concrete mix.
- Responsible for interaction with consultants and client for day-to-day activities that take place at site regarding workmanship of the product quality standard maintain for the work.
- Control of Non-Confirming product at site and inspection of all incoming materials to the site.
- Ensuring maintenance of all Quality management documents and Record Viz plans, Inspection, test record and chick list.
- developing, modifying, testing, and evaluating materials
- providing technical advice about the suitability of materials diagnosing faults
- advising on, planning, and organising inspections, maintenance, and repairs
- overseeing operational quality control processes
- liaising with suppliers, customers, and manufacturing/development staff
- supervising technical staff
- Conduct and ensure in-depth Fracture Analysis and Technical Reports.
- Maintain cycle time objective within responsibility areas.
- Address materials and process concerns from suppliers, manufacturing, and customers.
- Offer material information and data to Engineering.
- Update material logs.
- Test at external sources.
- Interpret results, write reports, and communicate with client representative engineers.
- Analyse product failure data and laboratory test results in order to determine causes of problems and develop solutions.
- Conduct or supervise tests on raw materials or finished products to ensure their quality.
- Design and direct the testing and/or control of processing procedures.
- Determine appropriate methods for construction of works.
- Monitor material performance and evaluate material deterioration.
- Plan and implement laboratory operations for the purpose of developing material testing procedures that meet project specification, and performance standards.
- Review material submittals and make recommendations for material selection based on specification objectives, such as strength, weight, heat resistance, electrical conductivity, and cost.
- Confers with superiors on unusual matters.
- Leads project-wide system audits, as directed by a more senior Quality Assurance Specialist or Program Manager.
- Writes quality plans, procedures and audit checklists.
- Verifies quality standards and test procedures for the design and product evaluation to attain quality economically and efficiently.
- Provides quality assurance support to ensure that products are acquired and installed in accordance with customer and company quality requirements.
- Ensure sampling plans, quality standards and quality control instructions are utilized in assessing the quality levels of projects and processes.
- Documents evaluation, testing and correction.
- Provides recommendations concerning the disposition of defective materials and maintains a continuous awareness of quality problems.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Under general supervision, possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Completes assignments that are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity.
- May provide technical guidance to lower level engineers, technicians and inspectors.
- Degree Qualification
- Total 10 Yrs. of experience and 5 Yrs. in the UAE experience
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering – Construction
Business Line Water
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United Arab Emirates
Position Status Temporary
Requisition/Vacancy No. 271713BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.