- Leading client engagement across the portfolio of projects
- Accountable for a variety of complex deliverables throughout the lifecycle of multiple projects, generally within an end market sector
- Manages the resources across a portfolio of projects, all within the established budgets
- Accountable for briefing the team on project scopes to ensure roles and responsibilities are understood
- Monitors and manages the performance of direct reports
- Functioning as a Project Manager on APIC on up to 5 active projects
- Manages project services and projects using APIC and other systems as relevant
- Responsible for timely cash collection in compliance with contract terms
- Responsible for ensuring that any additional work/changes in scope are approved by clients
- Ensures all deliverables comply with the PDS
- Complies with all QA requirements
- Benchmarks project data
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience
- Bachelor of Science in Quantity Surveying and/or Engineering (or equivalent) from an accredited, internationally recognized institution or University.
- Essential professional membership: MRICS
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Cost Management and Consulting Services
Business Line PCC
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United Arab Emirates
Position Status Full Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 261175BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.