With the expansion of Abu Dhabi Airport, there has been an increased demand for jobs. In fact, They have had to hire new employees in order to keep up with the growing number of tourists and travelers that visit the area each year. Abu Dhabi Airport careers are available for those who have a passion for aviation and have an interest in working for the airport.
The airport has several departments that are in charge of different areas of the airport. Each department has a specific task that they need to accomplish, and they each have their own unique mission. The operational departments work as a team with other departments in order to keep the airport running smoothly.
If you’re interested in applying for one of the jobs at Abu Dhabi International Airport, below are some things you should know about them first.
Abu Dhabi Airport Careers – New Vacancies Announced
|Organization||Abu Dhabi Airport|
|Category||Airport Jobs, Abu Dhabi|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE)|
|Last Updated On||13th May, 2023|
About Abu Dhabi International Airport
The Abu Dhabi International Airport is the largest and busiest airport in the United Arab Emirates. the airport is located in the capital Abu Dhabi and operational since 1982. It is operated by the Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC). The airport is the hub for national carrier Etihad Airways and a major international gateway. It was ranked among the world’s top international airports for the number of international passengers per year.
When it comes to service, they provide the best available facilities at the airport. The airport is equipped with the latest technology in terms of runway lighting, navigational aids, and communications systems. It has been recognized internationally as an important testbed for research and development in air traffic control systems.
Salary & Benefits
Salary and benefits at Abu Dhabi International Airport can vary depending on the position, but most employees earn very good salaries. In addition, many employees receive overtime pay, severance pay, and other benefits such as health insurance and 401k contributions.
The airport also provides training opportunities to employees so they can advance their careers. Employees are expected to adhere to the airport’s values and take pride in their work.
How to Apply for Abu Dhabi Airport Careers?
Are you interested in working at Abu Dhabi Airport? Here are some easy steps to apply for Abu Dhabi Airport careers!
- Visit the Abu Dhabi International Airport website “www.abudhabiairport.ae”.
- At the footer of the page click the “Career” button.
- Then click the “Apply for a Job” section, and you will see the latest available vacancies. From there, click on the job title you are interested in.
- Carefully read the job description and click on the “Apply Online” button. At this point in your application process, you will be asked to log in to your email account and submit an application.
- Fill out the application form and submit it. If you have previous experience, please include that information in the application form.
- Then hit the “Submit” button to complete this process.
- After this is done, you will be emailed a confirmation that your application has been received.
Note: You will be able to track the status of your application online. The company will then contact you by email within 5-10 working days of your application submission. Due to a large number of applications, there may be a delay.